Saturday 12 July 2014

“1430 Steps to Brazilian Redemption” The Diary of a Heartbroken Brazil fan – Day 4 (12/07/2014)


“1430 Steps to Brazilian Redemption” The Diary of a Heartbroken Brazil fan – Day 4 (12/07/2014)

I am a huge fan of horror movies, but I will be watching the Brazil v Holland game later from behind a sofa. I have never gone into a Brazil game fearing the worst, but today I am dreading another shellacking. I just want the game over and done with so that the slow and hard rebuilding can truly commence.

Reports on the O Globo website suggest that Jose Mourinho has tentatively thrown his hat into the ring to lead Brazil at the next World Cup. That is assuming, of course, that we qualify.

 

Date: Saturday July 12th 2014

Current Brazil manager: Luis Felipe Scolari

FIFA Ranking: 3

Likely Brazil line-up in 2018: Neymar + 10 others.  

No comments:

Post a Comment